Health Screening Form
Prior to entering the building you must wear a mask and complete a health screening. You must present either a printout of the approval from the health screening or a screenshot of the approval. If you do not have this with you upon arriving, we will have paper copies available.
COVID Testing FAQs and Consent Form
- Can a parent be present for the test?
- To maintain the classroom pods and reduce the risk of COVID-19 being introduced into the building, parents will not be able to accompany their children during the test.
- Do I have to sign consent? Is this mandatory?
- If you do not sign consent for testing then your child may be required to be moved to Cohort D (100% remote instruction).
- Who is doing the testing?
- Testing will be provided by, among others, school nurses, City staff, and our partners: SOMOS, Bio Reference Laboratory, and Fulgent Genetics.
- What kind of test is being used?
- The test will use a “short swab” (similar to a Q-tip) that is inserted into the front part of the nose for five to ten seconds.
- Can I have the test done privately instead?
- To have an accurate understanding of each school population, testing for this program must be performed on a single day, in the school building, and by one provider. If your child is tested at an outside location and they test positive you must keep your child home and report that test to your principal. However, no outside test can be counted in the monthly survey.